Bmw R 1200 Gsa
• BMW Aluminum paniers
• a BMW tank bag
• a raised handlebar (roxsrisers)
• pivot pegs
• Rich’s custom driver seat
• a Garmin Zumo 450 (North America)
• windshield extension • light protection shield (TT)
• aditional electrical sockets
• cruise control
• heated grips
It has a couple of small cosmetical bruises, but is technical in a very good shape. The bike proofed to be easy to handle and quite fuel economic. We, a Swiss couple, bought it to tour the USA and did 20'000 miles without a problem.
Price is fully serviced (reduction if you want to do that yourself). It is up for viewing from May, 15th to 18th, in Santa Fe.